Welcome Everyone!!

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.”

SATORU IWATA
Former President and CEO of Nintendo
                                      



Some of the beloved video game characters in action

I clearly remember on my 5th birthday, first time in my life i went to arcade with my friends from daycare. In there the first time of my life i experienced
the magic of video games. My first ever game i ever played was the arcade version of the great Super Mario Bros. From the point onwards i became obsessed with these amazing electronic marvels.

My other most obsessive interest in life is law, in which i fell in love in my later high school years. Through law i came to know about different aspects of our society and surroundings. It became my primary carear option.

Right now during the holidays between ther 8th and 9th semester of my legal studies, with clearly nothing in my mind i came up with an idea of why not inform you guys about some important aspects of video game and how law became an important aspect of the formation of this amazing industry. Because let me tell you guys that video games were a major part of some of the landmark cases that ever came in existence.

Lawsuits against video game developers and publishers usually arise from copyright infringement, plagiarism, or, in some cases, wrongful death. Most of these lawsuits are settled out of court, but sometimes they go to trial—and the subsequent court decisions have affected the video game industry as a whole.


From the golden days of Pong and Odyssey to the new generation of Playstion and Xbox, you guys will come to know some of the amazing aspects of the gaming world. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pong // Magnavox Vs. Atari

Pac-Man and K.C. Munchkin // Atari Vs. Philips

New Super Mario Bros Wii // Nintendo Vs. Burt